IN THE MIDDLE…
In the fourth quarter, we are pleased to inform you about the latest developments at Phoenix Contact Innovation Ventures. Our portfolio companies continued to develop positively even under difficult conditions!
- urban energy supports the Adlershof Mobility Concept 2030 of WISTA Management GmbH in Berlin. Read more
- As part of the “Ice-Control” research project, the Ellern wind farm in Germany was equipped with an individual eologix system. Read more about this and how you can increase the yield of wind turbines with a precise ice detection system (White Paper)
- Wiferion has won the Handling Award 2020. Read more
- Sherpa Mobile Robotics equips its mobile, collaborative robots with the inductive charging systems of the etaLINK 3000 series from Wiferion. Read more
- WindESCo among the top 10 wind energy start-ups worldwide. Read more
- Experienced manager and innovation veteran Blair Heavey joined WindESCo as CEO back in the summer. Find out more about him and Mohit’s new strategic role here
- As of September 1, Accerion officially launched the commercial version of Triton, world’s first 100% infrastructure-free and sub-millimeter accurate localization technology for mobile robots. Read more
- PAL Robotics and Accerion successfully deliver service robots for hospitals in Barcelona. Read more
- aedifion was ranked as one of the 100 fastest growing start-ups in Germany. Read more
- Meet eologix at the NRW Wind Energy Days on Novemeber 26. and 27. at WindEnergy 2020 in Hamburg from December 1 to 4.
- Wiferion will pitch at the German Startup Cup for Logistics on November 17.
- -November 20, digital event: “Phoenix Contact Dialog Days”. Register here.
- Meet us on November 30th at The Ultimate Demo Day of UnternehmerTUM.
- eologix – Sales Manager Germany
- Accerion – Sales / Account Manager
- aedifion – Senior Front End Developer