Update 4th Quarter 2020 - PHOENIX CONTACT Innovation Ventures
Published: 24 November 2020
Right in the middle...
of the fourth quarter, we are happy to inform you about the latest developments at Phoenix Contact Innovation Ventures. Even under still difficult conditions, our portfolio companies were able to experience a positive further development!
- urban energy promotes the Adlershof Mobility Concept 2030 from WISTA Management GmbH in Berlin. Read more
- In the course of the research project “Ice-Control”, the wind farm Ellern in Germany was equipped with an individual eologix system. Read more about this here and how to increase wind turbine yield using precise ice detection system (White Paper)
- Wiferion has won the Handling Award 2020. Read more
- Sherpa Mobile Robotics equips its mobile, collaborative robots with Wiferion's etaLINK 3000 series inductive charging systems. Read more
- WindESCo under top 10 Wind Energy Startups worldwide. Read more
- Back in Summer, seasoned manager and innovation veteran Blair Heavey joined WindESCo as CEO. Learn more about him and Mohit's new strategic role here
- As of September 1, Accerion officially launched the commercial version of Triton, world's first 100% infrastructure-free and sub-millimeter accurate localization technology for mobile robots. Read more
- PAL Robotics and Accerion succefully deliver service robots for hospitals in Barcelona. Read more
- aedifion was ranked as one of the 100 fastest growing startups in Germany. Read more
- Meet eologix at Windenergietage NRW on November 26-27 and at WindEnergy 2020 in Hamburg from December 1-4.
- Wiferion will pitch at the German Startup Cup for Logistics on November 17.
- November 16-20, Digital Event: "Phoenix Contact Dialog Days". Register here.
- Meet us at The Ultimate Demo Day from UnternehmerTUM on November 30.
- eologix - Sales Manager Deutschland
- Accerion - Sales/Account Manager
- aedifion - Senior Front End Developer